Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh my bags are packed....I'm ready to gooooo

Yes I'm singing. haha Quick post before bed. Everything is priced, Everything is packed. I've made up a stack of business cards and hang tags (One day I'll get them printed). I've got my camera in my bag and...I'm ready!

Thought I'd post a pic of my business card. I made them ages ago, long before the Clayer class. They're simple, but I have to admit that I love playing on photoshop...a little TOO much some times! Anyway, one day I hope to get Moo cards...I love the ones I've seen!



Unlike Peter, Paul and Mary...I do know when I'll be back! Tomorrow evening! I'll post more then!

2 comments:

  1. Forget Moo. Start your own business at making cards this is great. Are you back yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen! I DO love playing on Photoshop, but I have a LOT to learn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)