Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Madness

I figure it's time I start some sort of theme posting. What I mean by that is, I love these creative bloggers who choose a blog theme on a particular day. So, today and each and every Monday will be called Monday Madness.

I figure it represents my life pretty well. It's most often on a Monday that I get the urge to try new things. I pull out one of my many (I have them strewn all over the house), notebooks or sketchbooks and jot things down. 'To do this week' My head is a mess of what I want to do and what I really need to do.

This week I need to focus on what I need to do. I have company coming on the weekend and a big bbq for family so I'll have to get this house in ship shape (or a better shape than it is at the moment). But I also have my bowls to decorate, and I really, really, REALLY want to throw some pots for some new Jarheads and Potty Mouths. As usual, I've left that pretty late and so the chances of me sending home a Jarhead with my company looks pretty grim. Especially after the cracking episode!

Oh yes! I forgot about the bedding plants I picked up yesterday! Sheesh! I'm off!


This is me!

4 comments:

  1. Hey you've been looking at my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know those feelings! What did we do without the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda - thanks for visiting my blog. I tend to get stuck on that first cartoon and yet if I can just get started its not so bad. Love your figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and encouraging my ceramic jewelry efforts. I too am an internet junkie, and am all over the place procrastinating like mad. I love what you have been doing with those bowls, keep it up, they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)