Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunshine Award For Little Ole' Moi!

What a surprise to find that I've been awarded the Sunshine Award from Barbara Rogers over at Alchemy of Clay Barbara and I have only known one another via blogging now for a short time, but I love reading her blog and seeing what she's been up to! I don't usually do these type of things, but it was so sweet of her to think of me.

The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to post the award on your blog!
So it seems that I am to share a little bit about myself and direct you to some of my favourite blogs...which will be a difficult because I have so many that I follow faithfully!

Here's my list of questions and answers and below are the ten blogs to whom I'm sending a Sunshine Award.

1. Favorite color: Robin's Egg Blue...or in fact, any aqua/turquoisey/blueygreen
2. Favorite animal: Dog
3. Favorite number: Seven
4. Favorite drink: Hmmm...I'm not big on favourites but at the moment Tassimo Chai Tea Latte.
5. Facebook or Twitter: FB
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: The book is ALWAYS better than the movie!
7. My Passion: Clay!
8. Giving or getting presents: Giving, definitely.
9. Favorite day of the year: Everyday!
10. Favorite flowers: Gerbera Daisy

My 10 Favourite Blogs...in no particular order

1. Carole Epp at Musing about Mud
2. Adriana Christianson
3. Linda Fahey at We Swim with the Fishes
4. Meredith Host at Sweet Nothings
5. Kristen Keiffer
6. Helen A.Naylor at Finding My Creative Wings
7. Monica DeCampo at Monicats Pottery
8. Helen Perrett over at Auckland Studio Potters
9. Melissa McGuire Bridgman at Bridgman Pottery
10. Not a pottery blog but something I read daily and am always inspired by the beautiful pictures! Erin at House of Turquoise

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda...since posting the award earlier, I've found out more about it. Now there's a little picture of a flower on my second post about the award, which you can post on your blog if you wish. I've also decided to skip on awards myself in the future. So enjoy the gift, and I hope it brings you lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)