Friday, September 7, 2012

Orientation!

I was accepted into a mentorship program sponsored by our local Crafts Council. I'm really excited about it and at the same time a little bit nervous! Tomorrow is our first group meeting...orientation. I have to present a 5 minute slide show of my work. Five minutes...that's not long...so why am I so worried?

But it should be fun! I think it includes a lunch (we were asked if we had any food requirements or allergies. I am looking forward to meeting the other mentees (though I don't think there are many) and the mentors.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your 5 minutes. I am sure others would love to hear from you. I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck...I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. And can't wait to hear your comments about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You're doing it - putting yourself out there, growing, making art and sharing it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you meet nice people. I love the mishima'd bowls from a couple of posts back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)