Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yeesshh!! Has it been this long since I last posted?

I've been busy making pots for my upcoming sale. Bazaart. As usual, I'm a little worried that I won't have enough to fill my table, but I've always been surprised at just how much I have when I start unpacking. Hopefully, it'll be the same this time around! I plan to work right up to the day. My poor little kiln is working full time/non-stop! Load comes out, another goes it. I swear it hasn't even had a chance to cool down!

Yesterday I tried a new clay. Plainsman P370. I've had it for a few months but I've been a little nervous about trying it because I've been told it's a little softer and difficult to work with. It's a porcelaneous stoneware and truth is, I'm liking it! I've only thrown a few mugs so far. Bowls tomorrow. Who knows, it might be my new favourite! Guess the first firing will help me decide!

I'll try to get some pictures posted of my new stuff tomorrow!!! Teaser for the sale!

G'night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)